Pages..

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Wishlist

Since I can remember i've had a little obsession of bookmarking everything I like and convince myself i'll get round to buying the items but I never seem to. Today i've deleted them all and started fresh, and will hopefully get round to actually buying these! This is now my weekly wishlist. Which item do you like best? What's in your weekly wishlist?

Aztec Latino Suntop £26 - Topshop
Nike Racquette Mid-Leather £28.95 - Nike Store
Orange Embellished Cross Ring £8.50 - Miss Selfridge
Burnt Orange Super Skinny Jeans £40 - River Island
Coral Tie Front Dress £35 - Miss Selfridge
Black Feather Bead Triangle Earrings £14 - Miss Selfridge
Gold Chains Cuff £12.50 - Miss Selfridge



2 comments:

  1. I love Aztec might take a trip to Topshop. You have a really good blog. x

    http://www.toptenbeautsdaisiegrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete