My favourite favourite favourite ones are of course my Mac and Barry M because their colours are great! They are instantly very visible and dont require more than 1-2 coats to get a visible colour, where as many lipsticks I have bought before are less visible, takes more coats to build more of a visible colour and they can just look more like a sheery tinted gloss.
1. I have no idea what the first lipstick is called, nor the brand! As it's an old one and the labels have came off, but I absolutely love the lipstick, everyone needs a red in their collection! If you do happen to know which brand it is by the shape etc, I would love to know.
2. This is my favourite one out of all of them, every since purple lipsticks have been in I have always wanted one, especially a dark one but I am so scared to try one. I stumbled across this one when in Mac and fell in love straight away, it also has a glossy finish which is perfect! Mac - Asian flower.
3. Have always loved orange lipsticks, even back in my younger days! Especially love this Barry M, this isn't as visible on as the others but it's still a lovely colour and leaves a glossy finish. The sticker has also come off this one but it's either a 54 or 53. Barry M - 54 or 53.
4. Again... I am unsure on the name as the label once again has came off, my apologise I am rubbish at looking after things and keeping them presentable and tidy! On the website the most similar colour is the Showcase lipstick. This lipstick is more of a dark deep pink which is lovely colour. I prefer it without a gloss over the top as it looks so much more nicer with a matte finish. 17 - Showcase.
5. Last but not least, is another orange from the amazing Mac, this was my first Mac lipstick! This is brighter than the Barry M one and is definitely more visible, this would need a gloss finish to tone it down as the lips can look to matte and can look a little barbie like. Mac - Morange.