Pages..

Saturday 25 February 2012

Lazy, lazy, lazy me

Oh god! I've only just woke up from last night, such a good night though. Currently watching Take Me Out and waiting for the boyfriend to get a shimmy on so I can start to get ready because he's treating me to the cinema tonight the cutie!

Ugh desperately craving a mahooosive bag of chilli doritos yum yum! Also so annoyed that it's impossible to find a peanut butter kitkat anywhere. GET MAKING MORE NESTLE!

Keep coming across the American Appeal disco pants which I absolutely LOVE and want now now now! But definitely in need of loosing a few pounds (ooops stone) before I can look half decent in a pair of these, heard there so comfy and they look almost good with anything!





















3 comments:

  1. Love take me out! and om nom so could eat chilli doritos too!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love take me out, did you see the guy that looked like lucious malfoy from harry potter lol? no one gave him a chance bless him haha

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete