Pages..

Friday 17 February 2012

Newbie


As many of you can probably tell i'm a newbie to all this! But over the past few weeks I've been reading a few people's blogs and have really enjoyed the whole idea of blogging, so I decided to make one. Keep checking back because I will be updating more over the next couple of days and if you like this blog, follow me! :-)
P.S I have fallen in LOVE with these sandals, I've seen them on the website for ages but have never got round to actually buying them, but I will definitely be purchasing these asap for spring/summer yay!

5 comments:

  1. I love the black version x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute shoes, I have some similar ones with orange feathers from Office!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes, love the feathers on them :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes, welcome to blogging! I'll definitely be checking back:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Sandels are so cute
    follow my blog
    http://yayaisthename.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete